Anticipation -The emotional fuel of my desperate life

 ''We''  aren't same always and everywhere.The very term uniting us have very well kept us apart.Anyway we are united by our emotions.We feel intimate towards those with level of emotions same or similar to no one but ourselves.It is believed that emotions are contagious like flu.We can be a potential carrier of something that might change people for good.Isn't it weird to think about how people ages ago have experienced emotions without even knowing what it is?

    

''Human behavior flows from three sources : desire,emotion and knowledge''-Plato



There is always a difference between what we want and what we like.If someone questioned me the emotion I wanted to feel and experience more I would definitely choose the one any individual would do which are happiness and surprise.However the favorite emotion of mine is ANTICIPATION.I love that because it have been the only emotion which I feel like have been staying with me even before I got to know about the way I act depends on something called emotion.I have been angry,sad,jealous,calm and so on but I never stopped anticipating.Ofcourse it has some scientific gooodness within it but I don't usually like  to love all that is scientifically rewarding.My fancy towards anticipation has it's root from it's consistency.I feel like it have never deserted me.I find myself anticipating almost every day of my mortal life.


''Anticipation is worth more than reward''

Anticipating more or less have been closely stirring every other emotions,say,glee.We elate by the mere thought of good thing by anticipating.Similarly,we swim under melancholy by anticipating the wretched things that would doom us for an eternity.We flush with rage when our stupid anticipation failed to meet our expectations.We fear the anticipation when we have doubts about it taking wrong direction.Ironically we are surprised by such diversion.We are sometimes crippled by jealousy when our anticipation leapt into the reality of another one.We hold our trust strongly with the anticipation of anticipation turning into reality.

    ''Be happy in anticipation of what's coming''- Esther Hicks


💭💭
''Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children''


When I was a kid,I have anticipated quite a lot of things.Most of 'em never hit the reality.But they never haunt me with deception,instead it presented itself with humor that haunt my tummy.Being a little girl,I used to anticipate mysef a suprhero.I have scribbled my drawing book (which I myself name as an art)  to come out with a costume to shatter the evil.Lmao!!I used to play in my head the various stunts I need to do to scare away the evil out of my city.im had various other anticipation which were perfectly insane.But in the long run I forgot to realise those anticipations were just my fantasy.My sanity protruded and pulled me to see all but my little fantasies.Anyway,those castles I built in air against gravity didn't disappoint me.

         ''Anticipation is the electricity of childhood'' -Jason Kotecki

But would I feel the same when my current anticipations ended up a fantasy?Would I be able to subdue my plans for future about career,partner,home and every such thing like I did my castle in air? as we grow we deflate our anticipation reservoir.We bury the reservoir into a dungeon we never give a thought about as soon as we got the ''Sanity''.I,at times,wanted to unlearn all that I learnt these years just to anticipate ....I want to unlearn the gravity just to anticipate building my castle in air!!

''Logic will get you from A to B.Imagination will take you everywhere''-Einstein



Comments

Popular Posts