Hey everyone,
This is from a girl who have no idea what the page is going to be but I consider it as a piece of my diary without much privacy.I once got an advice from a well wishing senior that a blog must be specific and ordered.But if you look for anything of that sort this is'nt the one.I would put down my feelings the way I see things because writing can be pleasing only if it comes from the bosom without being filtered by formats and editing.It doesn't mean this page is for granted.I would do beyond my capacity to give u some fine works.
So you may think how qualified and experienced Iam to assure you some good works.I too had this doubt for a long time that was strong enough to stop me from doing it.But I felt that first step to start doing something is doing it without accusing doubts,fear and time.I may have no better expertise and experience to be blogger but I had and have a will which pushed me out of the couch to touch my pen and grab a paper.I was always timid about the fact that I'm the one who had barely moved out of my home town and to be specific out of my home.I'm also the one who have no great circle of people around me.For long I thought this is more than a valid reason to skip what my heart desired,but the truth is I might not have great experience of places and people but I might have a reason to it which others don't.I have survived all these years and there is no single second that earth had stopped rotating.Change is eternal and every change is a lesson.
This is a page where almost everyone could relate more often and unrelate at times.This isn't gonna be my story but my view on what the world shows me.Come and embark over my shoes to see what it is about being me....
Comments
Post a Comment